About Greentree Ceremonies
Philip Greentree is an experienced full-time professional celebrant & Australia's ORIGINAL Scottish celebrant.
- His knowledge & experience take the load of your shoulders.
- You get what you want, all with genuine professionalism tinged with a touch of humour;
- Philip is renowned for ensuring his clients and their guests are at ease.
- He long ago learned not to take himself too seriously and
- It's all about YOU having fun!
Why is he Australia's unique celebrant?
- For Scottish weddings he dresses as a Laird of Glencrannog.
- The ONLY Australian celebrant dressing as a Druid to perform ancient Celtic, Pagan & Earth-centred ceremonies.
- If your ceremony is formal or after 5PM he will wear his dinner suit.
- Additionally, he provides far more equipment than others (including a superb PA system) to ensure a professional ceremony of the highest standard.
Philip received an amazing 99.64% vote from his brides becoming a top finalist at the 2010 Australian Bridal Industry Academy awards. This was the best ever result by a NSW celebrant from outside Sydney Metro.
Apart from being Australia's ORIGINAL Scottish celebrant, Philip also performs:
- Ancient Scottish;
- Orthodox incl: Greek, Serbian etc;
- Chinese traditions;
- New Age incl: Spiritualist and Spiritist.
- Handfasting based ceremonies for which Philip is regarded as the handfasting professional offered in various formats including single, double and truly spiritual 6-stranded formats.
One Reference Says it All
From Genevieve & Luke....."Philip, you have that something special that a lot of celebrants don't have. Thank you so very much for being a big part of our special day. The ceremony you delivered was absolutely spectacular. Our friends and family are still talking about it."
Tracy & Garreth...... "It was truly the best day of our lives and you helped make it all come true. I thank you so much. The amount of comments we have had from all our guests..... Interesting, not boring, unique, exciting, new traditions and every one loved the Gaedhelic introduction, wine ceremonies and setting in stone... Everyone was talking about it all night.. It was all a massive hit! Thank you so much again. "
So, if you feel Philip is the right celebrant for your wedding he is merely an email away.
All ceremonies 7-days a week.