Web Analytics
Home Icon About Icon Search Icon For The Bride Blog List with us

Home » Wedding Directory » List With Us - Trial Listing » Client Testimonials

Client Testimonials

Here are some words from our happy advertisers

Love the website it's doing a great for our business! I'll definitely be signing up for the yearly subscription as I had four sales in three months and one of them was $4,000 from a Melbourne Bride - Gowns Of Elegance

Quite surprised at how many enquiries have been generated, considering how many websites, particularly for wedding planning directories there are out there.”

I’ve not registered with any like this before so yes, I’m very happy.  Probably 70% have booked, the other 30% have not followed up my replies – always by phone than a follow up by email.”

Very informative with regular marketing tips. Really like to professionalism of the site, and the listings are clear and user friendly.”

I love your website. Very professional, user friendly, and looks great.  I love your customer care, and all the information that you provide. I feel that you genuinely care about your customers.”

This is the first wedding site that has actually delivered and I would like to find out more about your joining fees.”

It’s been a very positive and reassuring experience. As a newly appointed celebrant I was concerned as to how to advertise and confirm my first clients. Thanks to Wedding House, this is now well and truly under the way.”

Excellent! I enjoyed the personal contact from your staff, the update letters (with appropriate content), the style of the site overall, and the seriousness with which it would appear you want to grow the site as a (THE!) major player in this market. Plus the option of a “trial run” was appreciated, and is a competitive plus for you (others are not prepared to offer this facility).”

The personal availability of your team is the big factor for me, plus your energy in marketing your “ever-expanding” site (to all our advantage!).”