Videography, Cinematography | Wedding Video
Wedding photos are great for capturing those special moments throughout your wedding day. Why not go one step further and relive those moments in full colour and surround sound with a professional wedding video?
Many couples feel like their wedding day goes by in a blur and they don’t remember many of the details. The bride and groom can also miss out on the fun their guests are having while they get their photos taken. A video is a great way to record those moments and view them later on.
If your budget is limited, find a competent friend or family member that can shoot your video for you. Use a high quality digital hand held camera and let them loose… with some guidelines of course!
Alternatively, if you want a professional and quality production, than hire a local videographer. Research your local wedding videographers to find one who is experienced, creative and adaptable to your needs. Ask newly married couples to recommend someone they used and were happy with.
A couple of questions to ask when choosing your wedding videographer:
- Do they have sample footage for you to view?
- Do they have packages for you to choose from?
- Do they have backup equipment available?
- Will they have adequate lighting on the day?
- Will they work in with the wedding photographer?
- How much do they charge for extra footage?
- Is there an extra fee to travel?
- How will they dress on the day?
- How will the final video be presented to you? Ask to see examples.
Video is perfect for capturing the moment you say “I do”, the heartfelt speeches at the reception, the first wedding waltz and the crazy rush when the bridal bouquet is thrown. If you want to relive this special day of your life over and over again… wedding videography is the way to go.
Wedding Videography - Wedding House Your Online Wedding Directory Australia